Thursday 23 January 2014

First appointment

Tuesday 21st January 2014

I have a 3.30 appointment for a blood test and consultation with Dr Thomas Neßelhut – it's an easy stroll across the cobblestones to the clinic one street away. Duderstadt is slow and you quickly learn to join in its pace. There are very few cars and those that do venture in drive at walking pace.

The clinic's doors face straight to the street with a beautiful brass hand grasping the handle. Inside the place is warm, bright and welcoming with various languages being spoken from broken English to Portuguese, I think.

I'm given three treatment outlines to read and sign – explaining Dendritic Cell therapy with Julian's antibodies, Newcastle Disease Virus and Hyperthermia with associated risks and an understanding that nothing is guaranteed – I get that.

The blood test is painless and quick and then I meet Dr Thomas. As Mo says he has a touch of Father Christmas about him, he's 69 but looks younger than me and is certainly fitter. He has use DC therapy on himself to treat heart and arteries and is as enthusiastic as I am about the future of immunotherapy.

He has success in treatments as diverse as Parkinson's, Alzheimers as well as pancreatic and other cancers and whilst Julian is aiming for a 100% success rate Dr Thomas believes even with less than 100% clearance of tumor cells the disease may be manageable with six month or yearly treatments.

He explains the processes and we agree to the three main elements – DC, NDV and Hypothermia along with supplementary Ozone, Vitamin D3 plus Metaformin to control sugars and Cimetidin to control stomach acid (rather than using proton pump inhibitors).

I'll go through the detail of each treatment as I have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment