Thursday 23 January 2014

Duderstadt – Day 1

Having arrived late on Sunday evening after an easy flight (Ethihad) and great train journey (proper trains with restaurant and service like it was 1965 - gobsmaked by Germany already) I had Monday to recover and enjoy the Hotel Zum Lowen – seriously this is the most beautiful space I have ever stayed in (and I've stayed in the Nunawading Motor Inn you know).

I imagine it's a lot like living in Sting's house – full of personal, exquisite, individual style and a subterranean spa with salt rooms, saunas, ice and pools – this already feels like an important part of the therapy in Germany itself and you wonder why it's not possible to offer it in hospitals – I know it's a luxury but hey could we just keep a bit back from the new building cost at POW for some alternative therapies? It could make life so much more bearable for patients and staff.


No comments:

Post a Comment