Thursday 25 September 2014

Hooray for Pete

http://petertrayhurn.blogspot.com.au/

Peter Trayhurn has manged to become all clear which is a remarkable achievement.

I'm still in St Vincents being cared for by Laurel and family. Laurel bought in photo albums – oh how time slips away – Family so important and I dearly love those precious moments we have had.

Had a PICC line put in today – simple and very little pain and will save more needles!

Blood red cell count low so 1 bag of blood overnight then an endoscope tomorrow with probable stent. I've argued it won't boost appetite but hopefully it can't hurt!

Peg tube is ruled out.

I look like I could do with a wash and brush up!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Adam You know that selfies never look good. At least there seems some good news there. It seems your son got the musical talent that I so badly wanted when the gifts were given out. Take care and best wishes to you and your family. Michael

    ReplyDelete