Saturday 15 March 2014

Punk Rave

Spent a wonderful day with my son, Jack Ray, up at Camden Lock in the spring sunshine. Based on fabulous clothing stores have decided I may add a visit to a punk rave to my bucket list (should I ever need one). Almost bought a trilby to add to the London geezer look but bottled it. 

Amazed at how little London has changed in 15 years. Tubes seem better (but not today) but otherwise little's altered – I swear there are shops up Watney Market with the same stuff on the shelves unsold for 20 years and, hey if you hanker after an "International Grill" there's a Wimpy bar still plating them up.

Off to Duderstadt with Jack tomorrow for third DC treatment. I began to get a little concerned at swallowing symptom as my appetite has been dropping away over last couple of days – maybe I'm just not hungry but every change becomes magnified so I took 4mg pill of Dexamethsone yesterday and today which has already helped with swallowing and appetite as well as energy (may be placebo?) – it's not a great idea long term and I don't want to mask symptoms but a great little kick start – so long as I don't get a sudden urge for an International Grill!





No comments:

Post a Comment