Monday 10 February 2014

Lancaster

Monday 10th February 2014



In Lancaster with my mother, Angela, staying with my sister and husband, Nina and David, helping to renovate their new pad – well I say helping – I'm actually in charge of handing the brush and scissors to David and holding the ladder but it all helps!
Tiredness now wearing off and energy levels are much higher. Still have a slight cough but unsure if it's winter chill or effects of NDV.

Chemo side effects I think are still lingering with feet still peeling a little and fingertips still slightly numb - no sign of hair growth so assuming fast growing cells are still being affected by chemo/xeloda.

Drinking water seems to help immensely and in the past it was easy to get dehydrated so I am carrying a water bottle and aiming for 1.5-2liters a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment