Saturday 28 June 2014

Back home

Back home in Sydney after a week of indecision whether to go via Duderstadt.

With increasing fatigue and pain I decided to jump on a flight from London. Strangely once on board pain subsided and I got plenty of rest – so much is in the mind I guess but didn't want to risk entering NHS care and getting permanently stuck in UK.

Will arrange for CT scan and opinion here and see where we are up to and travel back as soon as we know, if timing is right.

Thinking St Vincent's may be the best care, if available.

Flight was great and ate more in a day than in the last week or so – I think appetite and dehydration played a large part in energy – or lack of.

Sydney's colder than I expected so Lizzie and I lit a log fire in the living room – luxury!

Again if anyone would like to know more about the DC treatments it's linked here.

No comments:

Post a Comment